At least one author of each accepted abstract (paper) must register on or before 31 October 2022 to present his/her work in ICFME 2022. The listeners (without submission of abstracts/ papers) can also register for the conference.
How to register
Step1: Participants should pay the registration fee according to their category (see the registration fee table below) and be ready with payment receipt (Pdf/jpg format).
Step2: Now open the Google Form online Registration Link:
Step3: Fill in the required details in the google form and attach the registration fee payment receipt and submit.
You will receive an acknowledgment via email once your registration is confirmed.
|Category of Participants||Standard fee|
Before 31st October 2022
After 31st October 2022
|Student/Postdoc||5000 INR||7000 INR|
|Faculty/Scientists/Others||8000 INR||10000 INR|
|Industry Delegates||15000 INR||20000 INR|
|International Student/Postdoc||250 USD||350 USD|
|International Faculty/Scientists||450 USD||550 USD|
|Listener (without oral/poster presentation)||3000 INR||4000 INR|
* Registration fees amount include GST
Registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of Abstract Booklet Online at MEMS, IIT Indore webpage.
- Conference kits.
- Lunch for each day of the conference.
- Two coffee/tea breaks for each day of the conference
- Participation certificate
Mode of Payment
Option2: Via NEFT
Beneficiary Name : Registrar IIT Indore
Beneficiary Account No.: 1476101027440
Name of Bank: Canara Bank
Branch: Simrol IIT Branch
Bank IFS Code: CNRB0006223
SWIFT Code : CNRBINBBISG (International)
Option3: e-payment gateway (IIT Indore)
Payment can be made by choosing any one method A or B
A: Select link
- Select: “registration fees for events”
- Nature of Events: Workshop/conference
- Amount: as per category of participant
- Remark: ICFME-2022 Registration
B: Select link
- Select “Registration For Events”
- Select: “Workshop/Conference”
- Fill Title of The event: ICFME-2022 Registration