The researchers, academicians, industry professionals, students, and individuals are invited to submit the abstracts/ papers. There will be ORAL and POSTER presentation sessions for contributed abstracts/papers. The best oral presentation/s (05) and the best poster presentation/s (06) will be awarded.
Following are the themes/research areas in which abstracts/papers can be submitted. However, it is not limited, the papers in other similar areas can also be submitted. All the abstract will be published online at MEMS, IIT Indore webpage.
- Materials Synthesis, Processing and their Characterization: Nanomaterials, Soft materials, Nanostructures, Thin films, 2D Materials, Composites, Metal alloys, Lightweight materials etc.
- Energy Materials: Solar cell, batteries, supercapacitor, hydrogen generation and storage, fuel cell, piezo- and thermo-electric
- Sustainable and Environmental Materials: Sensors, CO2 capture and sequestration, catalysis, pollutant adsorption and degradation
- Advanced Materials for Strategic and Societal Applications: Defense, space, transport, textile, medical
- Computational Modeling and Simulation: DFT, molecular mechanics, machine learning
- Mechanics of Materials: Fracture and failure, deformation behavior, indentation mechanics, phase equilibria
- Corrosion and Surface Protection: Corrosion mechanism and measurement, coating, anodization, inhibitors
How to Submit Abstract
The title should be written in Times New Roman 14 pts. The abstract should not contain more than 200 words. The abstract should be self-contained and written in Times New Roman 12 pts. Paragraph – Line Spacing- Single.
Upload Abstract using the following link: https://forms.gle/A1VGSrpYdeyzmrD18
Format of abstract: Download here
Only selected abstracts will be invited via email for publication in the Journal of (ICE) “Nanomaterials and Energy”. The invitation email will be sent only to selected abstracts that fall under the scope of the journal.
Journal for Publication of Conference Paper
Selected papers will be published in Journal of (ICE) ‘Nanomaterials and Energy’ after peer review.
Guidelines for Paper Presentation
- The presentation should be prepared for a maximum duration of 10 minutes.
- It is recommended to prepare the slides in 4:3 aspect ratio and limit the presentation to a maximum of 10 slides.
- Laptops and audio/visual systems are available at the conference venue, The speakers do not need to bring these with them.
- The speakers should bring their presentations in both .ppt/.pptx and .pdf formats in a USB drive.
- At the beginning of each session, please make sure to locate the student volunteer and upload your presentation on the laptop.
- Your poster must correspond to the title and content of your submission.
- Your poster must be designed to fit within the confines of the provided posterboard. For this, the poster should be of the standard A0 size and prepared n portrait mode.
- It is recommended to print the poster on paper or cloth and not on flex. Any kind of plastic coating on the poster should also be avoided.
- Plan your poster in sequence, i.e., introduction, study design and methods, data collected, results and discussion, and conclusion.
- The posters should be designed for clear viewing from beyond 1 meter so that they can be viewed by a number of people simultaneously.
- Participants should bring their printed poster for presentation.